Highly experienced our Family Law attorney in handling a wide range of legal issues that affect families. Here are 20 qualities that our attorneys possess:
- Compassionate: Our Family Law attorney understand the emotional stress that comes with family law matters, and they provide compassionate support to clients.
- Knowledgeable: Our attorneys have a deep understanding of family laws and stay current with any changes in the law.
- Skilled negotiators: Our attorneys are skilled at negotiating settlements that are in the best interest of their clients.
- Excellent communicators: Our attorneys communicate effectively with clients, judges, and other attorneys.
- Detail-oriented: Our attorneys pay great attention to detail when preparing legal documents and in court proceedings.
- Strategic: Our Family Law attorney develop strategic plans for achieving clients’ goals.
- Dedicated: Our Family Law attorney are dedicated to providing high-quality legal representation to every client.
- Responsive: Our Family Law attorney promptly respond to clients’ concerns and questions.
- Honest: Our Family Law attorney are honest with clients about the strengths and weaknesses of their case.
- Professional: Our attorneys conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner.
- Trustworthy: Our attorneys are trustworthy and maintain the confidentiality of their clients’ information.
- Creative problem-solvers: Our attorneys are creative in finding solutions to complex legal problems.
- Patient: Our attorneys are patient and take the time to explain legal concepts to clients.
- Respectful: Our Family Law attorney show respect to all parties involved in the legal process.
- Flexible: Our attorneys are flexible in adapting to changing circumstances and client needs.
- Efficient: Our attorneys work efficiently to resolve cases in a timely manner.
- Confident: Our attorneys are confident in their abilities to provide effective legal representation.
- Persistent: Our attorneys are persistent in pursuing their clients’ goals.
- Empathetic: Our attorneys have empathy for clients going through difficult family law matters.
- Experienced: Our attorneys have extensive experience in handling family law cases.
Family disputes are an unfortunate but common occurrence in Pakistan. Resolving these issues can be difficult, and it is important to approach them in a thoughtful and constructive manner.
Our Family Law attorney usually try to resolve conflict out of court through our experienced family lawyer. Because some people are afraid of litigation. We recognize the fragility of the family and try to prioritize. In addition, we know his approach to resolving disputes between families.
Here are ten ways to help resolve family disputes in Pakistan:
- Communication: The most important thing is to communicate with each other. Sit down and discuss the issues openly and honestly. Listen to each other’s perspectives and try to find common ground.
- Mediation: If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, consider seeking the help of a mediator. They can help facilitate discussions and find solutions that work for everyone.
- Seek counseling: If the dispute is causing emotional distress, consider seeking the help of a counselor or therapist.
- Approach elders: In many Pakistani families, elders hold a great deal of respect and can be helpful in resolving disputes. Seek their guidance and support.
- Stay calm: It is important to remain calm and avoid getting angry or emotional. This can exacerbate the situation and make it more difficult to find a resolution.
- Compromise: Be willing to compromise and find a solution that works for everyone. This may mean giving up something you want in order to reach a peaceful resolution.
- Respect each other: It is important to respect each other’s opinions and feelings. Avoid being dismissive or disrespectful towards each other.
- Take a break: If the situation becomes too heated, take a break and come back to it when you are both feeling calmer.
- Involve the children: If children are involved, it is important to consider their feelings and needs. Involve them in the discussions and find a solution that works for everyone.
- Seek legal advice: If the dispute cannot be resolved through other means, consider seeking legal advice. This can help ensure that everyone’s rights are protected and that the issue is resolved fairly.
Family Law Attorney who has been involved in family dispute solutions for a long time. As in Pakistan, a fundamental change took place when the Family Courts Act 1964 was passed and family cases were transferred to the Family Courts instead of the regular civil courts. Since then, family courts have applied family law to provide “better remedies” for women and children.
Pakistanis living abroad are sometimes in a very disadvantageous position when it comes to their family disputes. The effectiveness of our judiciary in protecting the rights of Pakistanis living abroad is of paramount importance not only for those abroad, but the effective handling of their lawsuits and disputes is also an integral part of protecting their interests.
Attorney for your family issues near you? If so Ahmed Ali Dewan & Co. has extensive experience as a Family Law Attorney in providing advice and acting in all areas of family law. In the same way with a particular focus on solving complex financial problems and protecting the well-being of divorced or divorced children. Although our divorce attorneys have a reputation for being excellent plaintiffs. In addition, the Company encourages dialogue between partners. In the same way, Family Law Attorney shows you a more friendly approach to solving family problems.
Ahmed Ali Dewan & Co. is a dedicated, experienced, responsive, and cost-effective team of Family Law Attorneys. In the same way, it understands the feelings of its clients and is unwaveringly committed to protecting their rights and interests. Moreover, it’s no wonder it managed to build a place for itself in the national & international legal services scene in Family matters and it is one of the leading legal portfolios in Pakistan.
Furthermore, the Company’s team meets the challenges and meets the most demanding expectations of the last 20 years. It has also demonstrated highly profitable results due to its outstanding portfolio of national and international clients and partners.
Family law, also called marriage law or local relations law, is the branch of law that deals with family matters and domestic relationships such as adoption, divorce, child custody, and assistance. Ahmed Ali Dewan & Co. is a dedicated, experienced, responsive, and cost-effective team of Family Law attorneys.
Family Cases file before the family judge under Muslim Family Law Ordinance (1961). Moreover, Pakistan is a diverse country with over a dozen laws governing marriage and divorce. But the Muslim Family Law Ordinance (1961) sets out the grounds and procedures for divorce of Muslims in Pakistan.
Family laws in Pakistan deal with family disputes and litigation such as Divorce or Separation, Adoption, Guardianship, Polygamy, Child Custody and Maintenance of Wife and Maintenance of Child, Recovery of Dower, and Dowry Articles, Inheritance Law i.e. Succession Cases, Letter of Administration, Gift, etc.
Under The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 following types or remedies are available in Pakistan:
- For dissolution of marriage or divorce through Khulla, an action for dissolution of marriage is filed with the Family Law Judge;
- Claim for maintenance of wife in family court;
- Child custody and guardianship suits file in Family Court;
- For Child Adoption Procedure is also available;
- Marriage in Court takes place before the Court of Peace;
- For returning Dowry Articles & Dowry Amount from the husband a Suite file before the Family Court;
All the above suite file by the expert Family Law Attorney, who helps to proceed with the matter before the court of law.
The biggest problem is family discord which can lead to family breakdown. Our Family Law Attorney prevents the reasons that lead to divorce or separation.
There are different ways to resolve family disputes, even the most difficult ones include divorce and child issues. Most people want to find a solution without resorting to legal remedies. Alternative dispute resolution is highly recommended to resolve such disputes and avoid costly litigation.